IMPORTANT SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS
SKYRIZI® (risankizumab-rzaa) may cause serious side effects, including:
- Serious allergic reactions: Stop using SKYRIZI® and get emergency medical help right away if you get any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction.
- Infections: SKYRIZI® may increase your risk of infections. Before starting treatment, your doctor should check you for infections and tuberculosis. Tell your doctor right away if you have an infection or symptoms of one.
Do not use SKYRIZI® if you are allergic to risankizumab-rzaa or any of the ingredients in SKYRIZI®.
- Also, tell your doctor if you plan to or recently received a vaccine.
- Liver problems in Crohn’s disease: A person with Crohn’s disease who received SKYRIZI® through a vein in the arm developed changes in liver blood tests with a rash that led to hospitalization. Your doctor will do liver blood tests before and during treatment and may stop treatment with SKYRIZI® if you develop liver problems.
- The most common side effects of SKYRIZI® in people treated for plaque psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis include: upper respiratory infections, headache, feeling tired, injection site reactions, and fungal skin infections.
- The most common side effects of SKYRIZI® in people treated for Crohn’s disease include: upper respiratory infections, headache, joint pain, stomach (abdominal) pain, injection site reactions, low red blood cells (anemia), fever, back pain, and urinary tract infection.
These are not all the possible side effects of SKYRIZI®. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Please see the Full Prescribing Information, including the Medication Guide, for SKYRIZI® (risankizumab-rzaa).
How do I participate?
For more information on the GLOW Pregnancy Registry, or to learn more about your eligibility to participate, you can:
You consent that by using one of the above methods, your personal information including name, email, or telephone number will be collected to administer your registration for the electronic consent application, at the request of AbbVie Inc., the company that will collect your data. Your personal details will be shared with CISIV, the owner of the platform for eConsent, who will process your data in line with the applicable privacy laws. More details on how your personal information is going to be protected and your privacy rights will be guaranteed are included in the informed consent form.